Solution Hub is dedicated to helping people easily start and grow their business at an affordable cost. We provide professional business registration services to the entrepreneurs and businessman in Nepal. Costs of company registration depend on the basis of capital investment in the business. The company registration process takes around one week time.
Before registering a company you have to decide what kind of company is suitable for your business needs. There are three types of companies in Nepal according to the Companies Act 2006 (2063 B.S.). They are :
1. Private limited company – requires only one shareholder or promoter
2. Public limited company – requires at least seven shareholders and promoters
3. Non-profit company – requires at least five members
A minimum paid up capital of 10 Million Nepalese Rupees is required to register a public limited company.
A non-profit company does not have shareholders, it only has members.
The government fees are based on Authorized Capital and are charged are as follows (for Nepali nationals opening a private limited company, please note that this may change in the future):
• Up to NPR 100,000 (authorized capital): NRS 1,000.
• NRS 100,001 to NRS 500,000: NRS 4,500.
• NRS 500,001 to NRS 2,500,000: NRS 9,500.
• NRS 2,500,001 to NRS 10,000,000: NRS 16,000.
• NRS 10,000,001 to NRS 20,000,000: NRS 19,000.
• NRS 20,000,001 to NRS 30,000,000: NRS 22,000.
• NRS 30,000,001 to NRS 40,000,000: NRS 25,000.
• NRS 40,000,001 to NRS 50,000,000: NRS 28,000.
• NRS 50,000,001 to NRS 60,000,000: NRS 31,000.
• NRS 60,000,001 to NRS 70,000,000: NRS 34,000.
• NRS 70,000,001 to NRS 80,000,000: NRS 37,000.
• NRS 80,000,001 to NRS 90,000,000: NRS 40,000.
• NRS 90,000,001 to NRS 100,000,000: NRS 43,000.
• More than NRS 100,000,000: NRS 43,000 plus NRS 30 for each additional NRS 100,000.
The person or people willing to register their company can come to us. We provide all type of company registration services. We assist in Drafting Memorandum and Articles of Associations of your company.